NewsBiscuit

The news written by you…

Thousands rush to sign-up to ‘Jimmy Carr avoidance’ scheme

Thousands of TV licence payers across the UK are said to be signing up to a new Jimmy Carr avoidance scheme.

The highly controversial scheme allows ‘subscribers’ to filter,  loan out and offset 99% of their Jimmy Carr coverage, leaving them with just a 1% Carr burden.

A prominent Jimmy Carr avoidance scheme advocate, Mr James Davidson told us – “Although it may seem immoral, I have checked with my advisors and it is perfectly legal. There is a distinct difference between Jimmy Carr avoidance and Jimmy Carr evasion.’

The founders of the scheme are hoping to capitalise on its success by introducing other schemes, including the David Cameron bullshit-filter scheme and the Frankie Boyle total-avoidance scheme, which will allow people to watch the TV in total assurance that all bloated grandstanding-abuse from Mr Boyle will be replaced with repeats of Only Fools and Horses.

muggyfresh

Share this story...

Send to a Friend:





Click to send this story to a friend

Posted: Jun 21st, 2012 by Guest

Tagged as: , , ,

Click for more stories about: News In Brief