Major reshuffle at Swindon pest control firm
The CEO of Swindon-based company The Rat Trap has announced a major reshuffle to the firm’s structure, promising to inject a fresh sense of purpose into the ailing pest control outfit.
Key developments so far include:
- Cleaner Barbara Simmons being replaced by former director Dave Parker;
- Simmons to become typist and receptionist;
- Former typist Rebecca Smith to replace Bob Smith as Head of Rat Control;
- Bob Smith to replace Vince Lake as Van Driver; and
- Vince Lake appointed as new director after managing to turn up on time for a whole week.
The Rat Trap has dismissed accusations that appointing employees to positions in which they have no experience or relevant qualifications is completely irrational, insisting that no employees at the company had any experience in their former positions so it would make little difference.
Posted: Sep 4th, 2012 by Guest
Click for more stories about: News In Brief