Terms and conditions
The terms “Net Loss Ltd” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 27 Mortimer St, London, W1T 3LB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general entertainment, information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Every effort is made to use photograph and images in the public domain. If you are the owner of an image that has inadvertently been reproduced on the site and you do not wish it to appear on the site, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of England and Wales.