top of page

Owen Smith mania reaches frenzy point



Holiday-makers are reporting gridlock on the roads and all forms of coitus have ground to a halt, as people take to the streets in support of the leadership contender. Despite 75% of Labour voters expressing a preference for his opponent and the remaining 25% having mislaid their ballot paper, a groundswell of public support for Mr. Smith is electrifying the nation - like a tasered testicle.


Bunting lines the streets explained one Owenite: 'Many people are asking - who is this man of mystery running in the election? Or maybe they said - it's a mystery why he's running. Either way, voters have Owen Smith on their lips...or it might be a cold sore'.


Lately Smith-groupies have packed out anime conventions, in numbers upwards of three, bursting into tears at the mere sight of their idol. Handmade t-shirts publicly advertise their love with the phrase 'I'm with stupid'. Nothing can stop his propulsion - once it actually begins. While the man himself comes ever closer to sealing victory - by changing his name by deed poll to Jeremy Corbyn.



If you enjoyed this archive item, why not buy thousands of archive stories found in our eBooks, paperbacks and hardbacks?









15 views0 comments

Comments


bottom of page