Donald Trump’s campaign to become President of the United States took another knock this week after his haircut controversially quit the team with just ten weeks to go till election day. The comb-over said that it could no longer work in such proximity to Donald’s mouth, [read...]
In the latest of a series of blunders and mishaps, Labour appears to have gone out having forgotten its head, after unscrewing it earlier in the day and forgetting to put it back on. Following hot on the heels of leader Jeremy Corbyn’s ill-fated stunt on Virgin Trains and the party’s apparent inability to employ a security firm for its own conference, [read...]
Prime Minister Theresa May has surprised observers by announcing that as part of her reintroduction of grammar school, everybody in the Cabinet will be expected to sit the Eleven Plus.
A spokesman for Boris Johnson confirmed that the foreign secretary is already stocking up on polo mints and has chosen his favourite mascot gonk, [read...]
Holiday-makers are reporting gridlock on the roads and all forms of coitus have ground to a halt, as people take to the streets in support of Owen Smith. Despite 75% of Labour voters expressing a preference for his opponent and the remaining 25% having mislaid their ballot paper, [read...]
‘It’s been very awkward’ said the father of two. ‘The man who takes the tolls on the auto-route really didn’t seem to want to chat about it at all. He barely made eye-contact – he just took our change and raised the barrier. [read...]